This project dont have a name yet, and will need to run a long road to become something close to marvel infinity war or even marvel first alliance, but all projects need a first step to begin, here we go :)
Well... i admit, injustice was not a good name, i love injustice games, but when i play this 16 bits, there are zero injustice feeling.... so to fix it, i will finish cyborg, rename it to Justice League Task Force 2, and re-release it.
Well, after Justice League vs Street Fighter feedback, i noticed you guys like more comics heroes then fighting games, so i will change focus of this project, will keep only the Justice League side, i tought about call it Justice League Task Force 2, but something with injustice at title should be better to make game spread around....
any way, what you guys tink? will miss capcom chars here?
Im doing screenpack changes, and making AI more easy to beat, then i will release it this way, later (after damian and ivy wips), i should add new heroes here.
So much bug posts here right? what about on more Next..... post?
working on a playable char to be unlocked at last stage :) , great clue, right?
soon at version 1.1 with major bugs fixeds.
thanks beto, kenzo, warecus and everyone else for quick bug reports, keep they comming plz.
Thanks for feedbacks,
fews changes to a quick update
- change spawn position of klaw and big sentinel on mansion
- removed invencibility from almost all bosses
- added new hulk grab special
- fixed how to play position
- reduced musics size (thanks ilusionist)
- added more range to SW basics
- removed Stryfe run anim
- reduced amount of enemys on cerebro room, and removed select char between cerebro and corridor.
- incressed delay time of somes shoters
- incressed damage of npc-players: banshee, strong guy and shatterstar
- more time to x23 counter
- if fail at xavier, you must repeat this level instead return to map pick
- one more pallet to hellfire guards
Let me know if i forgot someone or if i set it wrong, im giving credits to main spriter, Maru and Tru2me87 made extra sprites to already made chars and it are not credited here....
Cloak & Dagger